• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• 1-3 years of experience in Admin or Secretarial work.
• Gender : any
• Excellent command of English.
• Very good user of Microsoft office package.
Days off: Friday& Saturday.
Working Hours: 8:30 AM – 04:30 PM
Interested candidates can send their updated CV with attached photo to:
firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line, otherwise the C.V will be neglected.a